Here are ten (10) positions in international organisations currently open:
1. The Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies (CIHRS) seeks Gender Consultant on Sexual Harassment Prevention at the Workplace
CIHRS seeks a consultant to carry out an investigation into workplace practices and policies, in regard to how the institute deals with sexual harassment in the workplace, though, analysis, reflection and knowledge-sharing.
Click here for details | Deadline: August 30
2. UNFPA Senior Adviser Gender-based Violence, Gender and Human Rights Branch, Technical Division
The Gender-based Violence Adviser post is located in the Gender and Human Rights Branch of the Technical Division, UNFPA HQ, and is under the overall supervision of the Chief of the Gender and Human Rights Branch.
Click here for details | Deadline: August 27
3. Committed to Good (CTG) is hiring for positions in multiple locations
Looking for a job in the humanitarian and development sector? CTG is hiring. A committed implementation partner to the humanitarian community, CTG provides specialist staffing solutions for the most challenging locations.
Click here for details | Deadline: Varies
4. Thomas Reuters Foundation seeks Curriculum Development Consultant
TRF is seeking a highly qualified curriculum development consultant to work on their Wealth of Nations media development programme. You’ll focus on adapting existing course training material for remote delivery.
Click here for details| Deadline: August 18
5. International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) is hiring a Knowledge Park Associate
This is an exciting opportunity to guide work at their Knowledge Park at Godavari & work closely with subject area experts from ICIMOD and across the region! Open for Nepal nationals only.
Click here for details| Deadline: August 19
6. Digital Financial Services Partnerships Consultant at UNCDF in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The objective of this assignment is to work as part of UNCDF team in driving partnerships for scale with existing and new projects in Malaysia. Partnerships which leverages digital finance solutions to improve the financial lives of different key market segments like GIG workers, youth, women, small businesses, etc.
Click here for details| Deadline: August 25
7. Senior Medical Officer Position at UN Organisation Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
This position is located within the United Nations Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo (MONUSCO). The Senior Medical Officer will be based in Goma and will report to the Chief Service Delivery.
Click here for details| Deadline: August 26
8. Senior Programme Officer (Diversity and Inclusion Adviser) at United Nations OHCHR
This position is located in the Executive Direction and Management of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights in Geneva. The focus of this job is to lead or direct implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programmes, operations, policy and strategy development and other activities in relation to diversity and inclusion.
Click here for details | Deadline: September 25
9. Associate Programme Officer (Speechwriting & Policy Coordination) at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
The position is located at the UN Office at Vienna/UN Office on Drugs and Crime in Vienna, Austria. The Officer will contribute to speechwriting and communication activities, the overall policy and inter-agency coordination functions of ODG/OED, as well as to the development and implementation of programmes/projects in the area of communication activities.
Click here for details | Deadline: September 4
10. Medicaid/Medicare Policy Research Director at AARP
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, social welfare organization with a membership of nearly 38 million.
Click here for details | Deadline: September 13
For more jobs, click here.