Application Due Date: April 15 th 2019
The 11 th Nelson Mandela World Human Being Rights Moot Court Competitors will be held at Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland from 15 to 19 July 2019
The Competitors exists by the Centre for Person Rights based at.
the Professors of Law, University of Pretoria, in collaboration with the.
Academy on Human Being Rights, Washington College of Law, American University.
and the United Nations Human Being Rights Council Branch (HRCB) at the Workplace.
of the High Commissioner for Human Being Rights (OHCHR).
The Competitors will be kept in English, French and Spanish.
The Competitors is open to both undergraduate and master’s degree.
trainees. A group of 2 trainees from each university is welcomed to.
take part. In the initial rounds, trainees send heads of.
argument for a theoretical case, which are evaluated by a panel of.
The very best 10 groups from each UN area are then welcomed to take part.
in the pre-final, quarter-final, semi- last and last rounds of the.
Competitors in Geneva. Groups then need to argue the 2 sides of the.
theoretical case, representing, additionally, both the Candidate and.
the Participant prior to a ‘bench’ of human rights specialists.
The 8 finest groups continue to the quarter last rounds, which is.
commanded by judges from worldwide courts and tribunals.
Beginning in 2019, the Competitors will be kept in not just in English,.
French, however likewise in Spanish
The 2019 Nelson Mandela World Human Being Rights Moot Court Competitors will for the 3rd time host the Nelson Mandela World Human Being Rights Moot Court Competitors Yearly Lecture, including a few of the world’s most popular worldwide legal representatives.
For more details, please get in touch with the Nelson Mandela World Moot Court.
Competitors Organizer, Eduardo Kapapelo, ideally by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
constantly with copy to email@example.com
- Centre for Human Being Rights, University of Pretoria
- Academy on Human Being Rights, American University, Washington College of Law
- United Nations Human Being Rights Council Branch (HRCB) at the Workplace of the High Commissioner for Human Being Rights (OHCHR).
with the financial backing of
- European Union through the International School of Human Being Rights
- Objective Permanente de la Suisse auprès des Nations Unies à Genève
- South African Irreversible Objective Geneva
- The Regional Workplace for Southern Africa (ROSA) of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Being Rights
See the Authorities Website of the Nelson Mandela World Human Being Rights Moot Court Competitors 2019