Due Date: September 16, 2019
The Asia-Europe Structure (ASEF) invites applications for the 12 th ASEF Reporters’ Workshop (ASEFJS12), to be hung on December 13-14, 2019 in Madrid, Spain. ASEFJS12 is a side occasion of the 14 th ASEM Foreign Ministers’ Fulfilling (ASEMFMM14).
ASEFJS12 is a training-oriented occasion that provides young reporters from Asia and Europe the possibility to come together to share their expert media experiences and viewpoints from nationwide and local levels. The occasion, themed ‘Media Trust & Info in the Digital Age’, is targeted at offering young reporters with the tools required to flourish in an unsure media environment.
The Asia-Europe Structure (ASEF) promotes understanding, reinforces relationships and helps with cooperation amongst individuals, organizations and organisations of Asia and Europe. ASEF boosts discussion, makes it possible for exchanges and motivates cooperation throughout the thematic locations of culture, education, governance, economy, sustainable advancement, public health and media.
- Journeys to and from Madrid, lodging, and meals throughout the program will be covered by the organisers.
Candidates need to:
- Be under 35 years of ages
- Be a resident of an ASEM Partner nation
- Be presently utilized as a reporter or media expert (conventional media, online media, freelance are all qualified)
- Have experience and/or tasks on the subject of media trust, false information and disinformation
For more details, go to 12 th ASEF Reporters’ Workshop