Application Due Date: September 21 st 2018
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s dedication to enhancing neighborhoods, KPMG will be adding to the improvement of education.
Prospects should fulfill the following requirements:
- Have actually finished their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Differences (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (consisting of English and Mathematics)
- A minimum rating of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Enlisting Evaluation (UTME)
- Currently have an admission letter or a provisionary letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Ways To Use
Send out an e-mail to NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following information: Call, Residential Address, Email Address, Contact Number.
Likewise connect the following files in a zipped folder;-LRB- *********).
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Outcome Slip
- Provisionary Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly mention the code KSP2018 in the topic of the e-mail
” Please keep in mind that the due date for application is 21 st September 2018“
For More Details: