Application Due Date: November 30 th 2018
The Roger Sash fellowship has actually been developed to honour the memory of the Irish human rights activist Roger Sash who invested a few of his early working life in Calabar, Nigeria. He was an early supporter for human rights while in Nigeria, and, notoriously, throughout his later operate in the Congo, the Amazon and in Ireland. With his humanitarian tradition in mind, it has actually been chosen to support one Nigerian trainee to study a master’s degree in human rights in Ireland.
Under the Sash fellowship, complete financial backing is offered 1 year full-time post-graduate education for prospects from Nigeria to carry out a one year master’s level core curriculum in Human Rights in Ireland. The function of the Irish Help Sash Fellowship Program is to supply skilled prospects with the chance to pursue innovative education and expert advancement in Ireland in order to add to the future advancement of Nigeria.
The Irish Help Sash Fellowship Program Worth
- The Irish Help Sash Fellowship Program typically covers: return airlines tickets, complete tuition, stipends to cover lodging and subsistence expenses, medical insurance and other allowances, in addition to the essential entry plans such as medical checkup and visa.
All candidates who are picked to move forward to 2nd phase will be needed to sit an IELTS test, unless they are currently in ownership of an IELTS certificate that is less than 12 months old at the time of application which reveals the candidate has actually attained the essential rating for the course they plan to use to. Early preparation for the IELTS test is highly recommended, even for native English speakers.
Qualified Nations: Nigeria
Masters programs at Irish college institutes in the locations of Law, Person Rights and Governance. A directory site noting all qualified courses is readily available to candidates.
Prospects will require to have actually attained the essential instructional requirement to be accepted onto a Masters course in a College Institute in Ireland. In addition, there are a variety of important requirements to be qualified to make an application for this scholarship.
- be a person of Nigeria and be living in Nigeria
- have actually attained the essential scholastic requirement to be accepted onto a master’s level core curriculum in Person Rights
- have a minimum of 3 years’ pertinent work experience.
- have the ability to show a strong dedication to the advancement of Nigeria.
- have the ability to use up the fellowship in the scholastic year for which it is used.
- fulfill any pertinent procedural requirements of Federal government of Nigeria.
- have the ability to show abilities in scholastic English by attaining a suitable rating on an identified test (e.g. IELTS 6.5).
To Learn More: