Application Due Date: September 10, 2019
The College of Engineering, KNUST is accepting applications for the award of the 2019/2020 KNUST-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Plan for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate trainees who are remarkably fantastic however with alarming monetary requirements. Scholarship is for Engineering Courses
The KNUST-Tullow award is a complete scholarship plan which covers Undergrad and Postgraduate education inclusive of:
Complete tuition and arrangement of discovering products
Extensive financial backing for on or off school lodging and regular monthly stipend
This is for a duration not going beyond an optimum of 4 (4) scholastic.
years for Undergrads and for a duration not going beyond an optimum of 2.
( 2) scholastic years for Postgraduate Trainees who are likewise entitled to.
research study assistance
The award receivers are anticipated to preserve exceptional scholastic requirements of a minimum of a B average or 3.0 CGPA ( CWA of not less than 65%) to be in excellent standing to keep the Scholarship.
To certify and/or be qualified to get the KNUST-Tullow.
Scholarship, trainee candidates should fulfill all of the following.
- All Applicants with WASSCE or comparable credentials.
approved/accepted by KNUST and satisfies admission requirements are.
eligible for the Undergraduate scholarship.
- The Candidate should be registered at Kwame Nkrumah University of.
Science and Innovation completely time Undergraduate or Postgraduate.
Program in Engineering
- The Candidate should be a Ghanaian resident
- The Candidate should have Vital Financial Requirements
- The Candidate should have Proven Records of Management and Neighborhood Engagement( s).
- Women and Physically Challenged Candidates are motivated to use.
- The Candidate should be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his/her Neighborhood.
- All Engineering Programmes are thought about.
- Indigenes from the Western Area will be provided concern.
How to Use:
Compose an individual declaration and supply the following;-LRB- **********).
- Proof of the earnings of parents/guardian. E.g. copies of the payslip of your parents/guardian. (if relevant).
- Supply 3 (3) recommendation letters from individuals of greater credibility. All the letters should be signed and sealed separately.
Connect any other appropriate files that you think will support your application and send all to the address listed below:
The Workplace of the Provost,
College of Engineering
To Find Out More