Application Due Date: July 28 th 2019
The African Ladies Management Fund (AWLF) is developed by the Economic Commission for Africa under the management of the Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations and the Chairperson of the African Union, with assistance from: UN-Women; the Workplace of the Unique Envoy on Ladies, Peace and Security of the African Union Commission and the African Women Management Network. AWLF is an ingenious effect mutual fund which intends to speed up the development of women-owned and ran funds and business throughout Africa.
AWLF has 3 programs: the Emerging Supervisor Seed Capital program, Fund of Funds programs and Co-Investment programs The African Ladies Management Fund will deal with and assistance women-owned and run fund management business, along with women-focused effect funds. To do this, the Fund is investing capital and technical help funding using an innovation platform that handles the recognition, capability structure, mentorship, assistance, and financial investment into ladies financiers & business owners at scale.
This online platform intends to assist in the recognition of skilled and ambitious ladies fund supervisors. Register in the program to find out more.
- Ladies fund supervisors, with a performance history looking for to raise a fund
- Ladies experts operating in existing funds, banks, NGOs,.
incubators, accelerators, multilaterals, corporates and different public.
and economic sector bodies
- Ladies who have actually finished with degrees in financing, service or other associated locations
- Ladies business owners who have a mutual understanding of venture-backed financial investments
- Ladies angel financiers who have actually had experience in purchasing little and medium business (SMEs) or early phase companies
To Find Out More: