Application Due Date: June 30 th 2019
The University of Nottingham and the Zimbabwe Council of College, in collaboration with the University of Zimbabwe, with financing assistance from The British Academy thus welcome applications for the “Composing for Sustainable Advancement: Towards reinforcing African grant and research study writing for publication” workshop which will occur at the University of Zimbabwe, Harare, Zimbabwe from 24-26 September 2019
This workshop will reinforce the grant writing and effect.
publication capabilities of early profession scientists based at universities.
in the following 6 chosen Sub-Saharan Africa nations: Ghana,.
Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, and Zimbabwe. The workshop provides.
early profession scientists a chance to deal with their paper with the.
assistance of a group of journal editors in a focused, extensive.
Effective candidates will be welcomed to go to the three-day writing.
workshop. They will get training and assistance to establish and send.
a post to a global, peer-reviewed journal within 12 months.
of the workshop.
Effective candidates from outdoors Zimbabwe will be provided travel.
( big salami economy fare), lodging and supper, whilst effective.
candidates from Zimbabwe who live outside Harare will get.
proper travel assistance, lodging and supper. Lunches and.
drinks will be supplied throughout workshop sessions for all.
individuals. Financing concern will be offered to certifying candidates.
who do not have institutional or third-party financing to support their.
Please download more details on the workshop, consisting of objectives and goals.
Please download more details on the facilitators associated with this job.
Applicants will generally satisfy the following requirements by having:
- evidence of residency in among the chosen 6 Sub-Saharan African nations
- ‘ early profession research study status’ (within 5 years of doctoral award)
- a PhD or comparable research study experience
- 5-10 scholastic publications
- initial empirical research study in the Management OR Education (just.
Zimbabwe) fields that they prepare to write-up into a scholastic short article
- proof of composed and spoken English language efficiency
- a dedication to send a minimum of one short article to a global refereed journal within 12 months after the workshop
- a dedication to share their workshop discovering to others in.
their regions consisting of early profession scientists, postgraduate.
trainees and coworkers in their house organizations and networks
How to use
- a declaration validating proper citizenship
- an abstract and comprehensive summary of your proposed short article
- a sample of previous writing which might be a draft of work you want to establish through the workshop
- proof of your empirical research study and ethical approval for the research study
- a brief curriculum vitae
- a declaration about how you will share your workshop discovering to.
others in your region consisting of early profession scientists,.
postgraduate trainees and coworkers in your house organizations and.
For Additional Information: