Application Due Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019
The West Africa Creative Business Assistance Program is an extension of our Creative Hubs Program which was very first introduced in 2017, which intends to upskill young and emerging innovative business owners towards the advancement of effective services which develop task chances and success in particular nations. We will do this through training, mentoring, training, internships chances, and so on.
(******* )This call is for style and fashion-tech *
business owners in Abuja, Nigeria, to use and take part in the.
Innovative Business Assistance Program occurring in Abuja from.
November 2019 till May2020
The program uses business, creative, technical and abilities training.
to existing and prospective style and fashion-tech business owners in.
(* Innovation that is utilized to enhance style and/or the style experience. A few of these innovations are; 3D printing, expert system, enhanced truth, virtual truth and technical products)
To get involved, the candidate should:
- Be of Nigerian descent and homeowner in Abuja, Nigeria
- Be within the age series of 18– 35, as at the time of submission of application
a fashion/fashion-tech company which has actually remained in facility for no.
more than 2 years and is wanting to additional develop and grow. (Please.
note: Just one individual per enterprise/business will be accepted to.
take part in this program)
- Be offered to get involved and.
dedicate completely to the complete length of the West Africa Creative Business.
Assistance Program (Abuja) as explained listed below;-LRB- ****************).
4– 15 November 2019: A two-week extensive fashion-tech training program for 60 individuals
November 2019– May 2020:
- 6-month fashion-tech incubation program for 30 effective individuals, picked from the two-week training. The incubation program will consist of 3 months of in person training (3 days a week) and 3 months of internship and mentorship chances. The program schedule will be shown picked individuals.
- A pitch occasion in which fashion/fashion-tech business owners.
Keep In Mind that there are 2 phases in the application procedure.
To finish the application, please go to bit.ly/ cesp-programme-abuja
Application opens: Wednesday, 4 September 2019
Application closes: Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Entries sent after the offered due date will not be accepted.
Please note you might be disqualified if your company does not fit the phase needed for the Bootcamp you look for.
Just shortlisted candidates from Phase I will be called
To Find Out More: