Application Due Date: April 1st, 2019
DAAD grants provide trainees and academics and researchers the chance to perform research study and continue their education in Germany. There are moneying programs for numerous certification stages and phases in a profession.
2019 DAAD Re-invitation Program for Former Scholarship Holders
The objective of this program is to allow previous scholarship holders to perform research study and working tasks in Germany and to keep contacts as part of DAAD’s international alumni network.
- Previous holders of DAAD research study grants or research study scholarships, who were moneyed for a duration of over 6 months
- Previous East German scholarship holders who studied for a minimum of one year in Germany
- Research study and working tasks at state or state-recognised organizations of college or non-university research study institutes in Germany
- Working remain at an organization in service, administration, culture or media for previous scholarship holders who work outside the science sector.
- A research study or working go to can likewise occur at numerous host organizations.
- Financing might just be declared when within 3 years.
Period of the financing
- One to 3 months; the length of the grant is chosen by a choice committee and depends upon the task in concern and the candidate’s work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Month-to-month payments of
2,00 0 euros for assistant instructors, assistant teachers and speakers
2,150 euros for teachers
Month-to-month payments for previous scholarship holders who work outside the science sector will be determined based upon their credentials appropriately.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenditures are covered by the house nation or another source of financing.
- Other payments can not be made.
An independent choice committee examines applications.
The most essential choice requirements are:
- Academic accomplishments and, if appropriate, publications, which should be recorded in the curriculum vitae and a list of publications
- A convincing and well-planned research study or work task
- When it comes to working stays outside the science sector, specific attention is paid to the following concerns:
— Will the remain in Germany have a sustainable result on your expert activity?
— Can you anticipate it to have multiplier results, for instance, in the type of prepared publications?
— Will your remain in Germany promote existing cooperations?
- Candidates should have gone back to their house nation a minimum of 3 years formerly.
- The research study or working task should be collaborated with a cooperation partner in Germany.
The application treatment happens online through the DAAD website. The access to the DAAD website opens about 6 weeks prior to the application due date.
Files to be submitted to the DAAD website
- Online application
- Complete curriculum vitae in tabular type (max. 3 pages)
- If required, list of scholastic publications
- Extensive declaration about research study or working task (max. 10 pages)
- Time schedule and schedule (host organizations/ cooperation partners) of prepared research study or working go to
- Letter from host organization verifying scholastic cooperation, which describes the candidate’s proposition and assurances that the task will be monitored and a work environment supplied
Application due date
October 31, 2018 for research study remains beginning with April 2019
April 1, 2019 for Research study remains beginning with August 2019
- Your application is just legitimate if you send all the needed files to the DAAD website on time.
- ( If files are to be sent by post, please send them as quickly as possible.)
- The DAAD website closes at 24.00 hrs. Main European Time (CET) on the last application day.
- Late or insufficient applications can not be thought about. Candidates are accountable for guaranteeing that their applications are total.
- The application files stay with the DAAD. Information connecting to candidates is conserved by the DAAD in accordance with the Federal Data Defense Act and with the EU Data Defense Policy insofar as this information is required to process the application.
For More Details: