Application Due Date: July sixth 2019
You are an african START-UP or SME and you are establishing ingenious tasks into the energy sector. Become part of the 3rd edition of the EDF Pulse Africa Awards!
EDF is exporting its Innovations Awards in Africa with the.
aspiration to support and help African innovators, those truly playing a.
function in energy advancement.
In a typically tough and difficult context, the development culture.
has actually emerged and is drawing out some beneficial energy services to.
Africans. EDF wishes to count on this effective regional resource to enhance.
electrical energy gain access to and develop with, the future of energy in Africa. This.
is the reason the business launches the very first edition of” EDF Pulse Africa “.
For this edition, there will be granted 3 rewards for the very best ingenious.
tasks sent by individuals (African strat-up, micro business.
and SME), and applicables to the following locations:
- Off-grid eletricity production: any development that produces and/or shops electrical energy off grid
- Electrical energy services and uses: any service that makes it possible for to broaden electrification and any ingenious item with low power usage; recoverable by users of electrical energy services
- Water gain access to: any ingenious service that enhances access to water through electrical energy (farming, drinking water)
EDF Pulse Africa awards are suggested for you if:
- You are an African start-up or SME that exists lawfully prior to 8th July and situated in Africa
- You own an innovantive task at a really innovative phase which.
usages or produces electrical energy in the following locations: Off-grid.
eletricity; Electrical energy services and uses production; Water gain access to.
To Find Out More: