Application Due Date: June 16 th 2019
Female Tech Service in Africa targets at promoting capability, network advancement and internationalization of ladies networks, multipliers and stakeholders in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa It is supported by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Advancement(BMZ) and Strategic Collaboration Digital Africa
Based upon the sent job propositions, as much as 10 individuals will be welcomed to a 5-day bootcamp in Berlin, Germany in between August 19 th and 23 rd where they will get assistance in shaping and enhancing their own job concepts for female tech companies in their nation.
After the boot camp, the individuals have another week to execute their knowings into a last job proposition for the application for the following financing assistance.
Approximately 4 tasks can be chosen for mentoring and financial backing as much as 15000 EUR for the following 4 months. Assessment requirements will consist of application of theoretical ideas from the bootcamp, expediency, efficiency, target group, scope, cooperation, addition scalability and so on
Creators who …
- have a job supporting ladies in tech in Ghana, Kenya or South Africa
- have a signed up Non-Profit Organisation *
- have a concrete job proposition and timeline
- have a legitimate passport & able to take a trip to Berlin in between August 19 th– 23 rd
- are extremely encouraged &#x 1f642;-LRB- **************).
* e.g. networks, associations, universities, accelerators, Endeavor Capitalists, service angels and co-working areas.
You will …
- Get Involved at a 5-days bootcamp in Berlin
- Elaborate and concretize of the sent job proposition
- Check out the tools for program style
- Dedicate time for organisational advancement
- Develop a strong network and cooperation with similar organisations and appropriate German stakeholders
- Receive as much as 15.000 EUR * financing
- Stock up on motivation
* Just as much as 4 organisation out the 9 chosen ones can gain from the financing
Stage 1: application + choice
1. application due date
16 th of June 2019
Standard application to reveal interest and present your organisation.
2. interview + last choice
24 th– 27 th of June 2019
Shortlisted start-ups will be talked to 1hour for last choice.
3. virtual kick-off
1st of August 2019
1hour kick-off about the bootcamp and its standards.
Stage 2: 4 months of program
1. visa consultation
1st– 15 th of July 2019
Individuals will provide themselves at their particular German Embassies to send their visa application.
2. bootcamp in Berlin
19 th– 23 rd of August 2019
An extreme 5-day bootcamp in Berlin with workshops,
1-on-1 mentoring sessions, networking, etc
23 rd of August– second September 2019
1-week preparation for last job proposition. 4 out of 9 organisation will be chosen for financing.
October– December 2019
Conclusion of the turning points, keeping an eye on & assessment practices and usage of funds formerly concurred with enpact.
Access to a global alumni network of more than 400 start-ups, coaches, specialists and partners.
To Find Out More: