Application Due Date: May 5th 2019
Are you an innovator in between the ages of 18 and 35 who establishes services to boost your neighborhood, city, area, nation?
Are you devoted to economic sector enhancements in transport, mining, energy, or water?
Participate in our contest for a chance to participate in the 2019 IFC Sustainability Exchange to share your concepts with over 300 innovators, business owners, company executives, federal government authorities, and youth and gender supporters.
This contest intends to influence and assist in discussion on ingenious.
methods to engage youths in facilities and natural deposits,.
while dealing with a few of the issues and requirements of neighborhoods and.
business. We are calling young social business owners to send a task.
proposition that adds to a few of the core styles of the 2019 IFC Sustainability Exchange: utilizing innovation, addition, and advantage sharing throughout energy, transportation, water, and mining.
The reward for the leading 3 propositions will be a journey to Dakar, Senegal, to participate in and provide your proposition for last evaluating at the IFC Sustainability Exchange in between June 17-19, 2019.
- Innovators in between the ages of 18-35 years (since May 5, 2019) from all over the world are welcomed to get involved.
- The competitors is open to nationals of ALL nations. Involvement is motivated from qualified people with the drive to innovate, no matter their profession (e.g. trainees, NGO leaders, federal government authorities, start-up developers, technical specialists, or any other).
- The candidate’s job proposition can be any brand-new, initial development, item, innovation, or service, based upon catalyzing development through facilities, utilizing innovation, addition and shared advantages (for economic sector and neighborhoods).
- Just one submission per entrant will be permitted. Subsequent submissions will be disqualified.
The leading 3 Applicants * of the competitors will have the chance to:
- Present their concepts at an occasion throughout the IFC Sustainability Exchange in Dakar, Senegal.
- IFC will cover travel costs (economy flight and hotel lodgings) if taking a trip from beyond Dakar.
- Gain from special capability advancement and networking.
chances with specialists from worldwide advancement, academic community, and.
the economic sector. Possible individually conferences with picked.
- IFC will include and promote Finalists’ and Winners’ concepts on the commdev.org site and on IFC’s social networks channels.
The application website will request the following:
- Title, name, age, and image
- Brief abstract (200 word limitation)
- Description of issue and context (200 word limitation)
- Description of your service (1000 word limitation)
( responses can be shared through 1000 word text reaction, brief video * or.
audio clip (3 minute limitation), poster, charts, or well-captioned.
- Why is it appropriate and how will it bring social and/or ecological advantages to a community/country/region?
- What is brand-new about it?
- By who, how, and when would it be carried out?
- What is the anticipated effect?
- Does it have strong possible to be duplicated and scaled up?
- What are obstacles you might deal with and how will they be reduced?
To Find Out More: