Application Due Date: September 15 th, 2019
The United Nations Correspondents Association (UNCA) welcomes media worldwide to send entries for its 24 th yearly UNCA Awards for the very best print, broadcast (TELEVISION & Radio) and online, web-based media protection of the United Nations, U.N. firms and field operations.
The UNCA awards are open to all reporters throughout the world
The Awards are:
1. The Elizabeth Neuffer Memorial Reward,.
sponsored by the Alexander Bodini Structure, for composed media.
( consisting of online media). The reward is for print and online protection of.
the U.N. and U.N. firms, called in honor of Elizabeth Neuffer, The.
Boston World bureau chief at the U.N., who passed away while on a task.
in Baghdad in 2003.
2. The Ricardo Ortega Memorial Reward,.
sponsored by the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations, for.
broadcast (TELEVISION & Radio) media. The reward is for broadcast protection of.
the U.N. and U.N. firms, called in honor of Ricardo Ortega, previously.
the New york city reporter for Antena 3 TELEVISION of Spain, who passed away while on.
a task in Haiti in 2004.
3. The Prince Albert II of Monaco and UNCA Global Reward for protection of Environment Modification The reward is for print (consisting of online media) and broadcast media (TELEVISION & Radio) for protection of sustainable and fair management of natural deposits and the execution of ingenious and ethical services in 3 primary classifications: environment modification, biodiversity, and water.
- Protection of the U.N. and U.N. firms is defined in each.
classification; the committee invites protection of all concerns especially on.
the Sustainable Advancement Goals for 2030, peacekeeping operations and.
nonproliferation, consisting of the removal of nuclear, chemical and.
- Operate in print, broadcast (TELEVISION & Radio) and online protection need to be released in between September 2018 and August 2019.
- The judges will search for entries with effect, insight and.
creativity, and will think about the guts and investigative and.
reporting abilities of the reporters. Unique attention will be offered to the creativity of day-to-day protection and breaking news from U.N. Head office. Entries from the establishing world media are especially welcome.
- Entries can be sent in any of the main U.N. languages ( English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian) nevertheless a composed records in English or French is needed to assist in the evaluating procedure.
- Each prospect can send to no greater than 2 (2) reward classifications, with an optimum of 3 (3) stories in each. Joint entries are accepted.
- Electronic files and web links submitted to the online Entry Kind are needed.
- Electronic entries are obligatory
- All entries need to be gotten by September 15 th, 2019
For Additional Information: