Application Due Date: 31 March 2019 (KST 23: 59)
The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Comprehending (APCEIU) will arrange the fifth Youth Management Workshop on GCED (Global Citizenship Education) from 3 to 9 June2019
The one-week Workshop intends to develop capability of vibrant youth leaders worldwide to recognize techniques to attain Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs), particularly Target 4.7, and to perform ingenious efforts on promoting worldwide citizenship and human rights. While making it possible for individuals to deepen their understanding of GCED, the Workshop enables the young leaders to play a significant function and enter into a broader network of youth leaders for GCED.
- To deepen youth leaders’ understanding of worldwide citizenship and human rights
- To supply an online forum for getting involved youth leaders to go over and develop action strategies appropriate for the execution of GCED at regional, nationwide, and local levels
- To recognize ingenious youth-led efforts on GCED in various areas
- Youth individuals’ capability boosted in carrying out GCED at regional and worldwide levels
- Increased dedication of youth individuals in promoting worldwide citizenship and human rights
- Action strategies established by sub-groups for the execution of follow-up activities
- Regional youth efforts determined in cooperation with the GCED Youth Network
Dates and Place:
- Dates: 3– 9 June 2019
- Place: Seoul, Republic of Korea
Organizers and Partners
- Organizer: APCEIU
- Sponsor: Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea
- Cooperation Partner: GCED Youth Network
Individuals: 40 youth leaders actively took part in GCED
Applicants just from Authorities Advancement Help (ODA) recipient nations will be qualified for the application. Please describe the Annex for the list of ODA recipient nations.
APCEIU will supply lodgings, meals and regional transport for all individuals throughout the workshop. APCEIU will likewise cover the round-trip worldwide air travel to and from Seoul, Korea. Nevertheless, individuals are accountable for domestic travel costs to and from the worldwide airport in their nations and Korean visa application costs.
Only travel insurance coverage throughout the workshop will be covered by APCEIU. If individuals need or want to have medical insurance throughout that duration, all costs ought to be borne separately.
Individual Choice Requirements
Individuals will be picked on the basis of their previous experiences, present engagement and future dedication in informing and engaging with youth for the promo of GCED at the regional and nationwide levels. Candidates ought to fulfill the list below requirements:
In Between 19 and 28 years of age (born in between 1991 and 2000)
People of the Authorities Advancement Help (ODA) recipient nations
Minimum 2 years of active experience in youth activities
Conclusion of the e-learning course entitled “Voices of Youth: Youth Advocacy for GCED” on GCED Online School (www.gcedonlinecampus.org) by 31 March 2019 *
Efficiency in spoken and composed English
Throughout the Workshop, individuals will recognize particular concern problems around worldwide citizenship and develop prepare for the future instructions of GCED. Working both separately and in groups, the young leaders will design the objectives and techniques for usage at regional and nationwide levels. Individuals will learn more about particular locations such as GCED and human rights through details sessions and take part in discussion and arguments on the developing problems. As part of the Workshop, individuals will make a field see to go over the function of youth for a more tranquil and sustainable future.
Application for the fifth Youth Management Workshop on GCED should be sent prior to 31 March 2019 (KST 23: 59). Effective candidates will be informed by 8 April2019
Travel costs and Workshop costs will be covered by APCEIU for the picked individuals (individuals will be accountable for the domestic travel costs and visa costs in their own nations).
- Contact Details: Workplace of Education and Training
- Email: Training@unescoapceiu.org/ Telephone: +82 -2-774-3956(ext. 802)
- Connected: Principle Note of the fifth Youth Management Workshop on GCED
To Learn More: