Application Due Date: 5pm on 15 th February2019
WESSA, in collaboration with the National Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA), welcomes applications from out of work youth in between the ages of 18 and 35 for the 2019 Youth Environmental Providers Program.
This is a year-long learnership program that will expose those chosen to mentored work-integrated knowing chances, certified Environmental Practices Abilities training, and chosen non-accredited training courses.
A training stipend of R95-00 each day worked, helps with transportation and interaction throughout the programme.This is payable month-to-month by means of electronic transfer to the individual’s checking account. This ecological program is concentrated on social work within the ecological sector.
Individuals will be actively taken part in doing neighborhood resolve being positioned with a Host Company as near to their own neighborhoods as possible.Work and training will be both useful and theoretical, and expose students to hand-on examples of sustainable living.
Applications are welcomed from determined people from the designated groups i.e Black, Coloured, Indian or Chinese youth aiming to expand their understanding of the environment and sustainability.
This learnership program is developed to be utilized as a stepping stone to work and research study chances. Choice will be offered to females and handicapped individuals.
As a minimum requirement, prospects need to:
• Have actually effectively finished Grade 12 or comparable with a Life sciences as a matric topic, with choice for tertiary graduates
• Fluent in English or Afrikaans
• Be enthusiastic about safeguarding the environment and have the ability to show some level of interest in operating in the ecological sector
• Have had some experience as a volunteer
• Be in between the ages of 18–35
• Want to operate at hosts and provide social work in their instant locations
• Not have a Set up 1 rap sheet
Not have actually been used on an EPWP/EPIP job after 1 August 2018
• Bea South African Resident with a legitimate ID book
• Be willingto devote to a full-time program from 18 March 2019 to 13 March 2020
• Have a legitimate checking account in their own name
• Reside in among the following location: Brandfort, Theunissen, Verkeerdevlei and Winburg
We have positions readily available at hosts: video game reserve employees, ecological teachers, local waste displays and park personnel, recyclers, administrators
Applications for the 2019 program are open up until 5pm on 15 th February2019
Finished application and needed files to bee-mailed together in one emailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, with Topic Line: YES Masilonyana– your initials and surname (e.g. YES Masilonyana– ADVERTISEMENT Ramilo).
For Additional Information: