Application Deadline: July 25th 2020
From October 2020 to September 2021, twenty outstanding women in executive-level leadership positions in African conservation will come together for a year of virtual and in-person sessions to transform their own and each other’s leadership for the benefit of people, wildlife, and ecosystems across the continent and around the world.
WE Africa is for women working for the environment who wish to transform the future of African conservation and environmental work. Supported by an extensive network of practitioners, Indigenous community leaders, scientists, academics, gender researchers, business leaders, and professional coaches across Africa and internationally, we have designed a fresh and relevant model of leadership development tailored to the individual and the environmental sector in Africa.
- Membership in a community of passionate, experienced African women who are some of the most senior leaders in conservation today
- Access to twelve months of 1:1 leadership coaching
- An opportunity to create a new leadership vision for yourself and pursue a personalized leadership plan
- Monthly online sessions to fit around your work schedule
- Two in-person retreats for intensive personal and collective growth and community-building
For More Information: