Application Deadline: 31 May 2019.
Do you know a leader who is making an impact on the world and passionately serving their community? Nominate them to join the Young Global Leaders Class of 2020.
· The candidate must be born on or after 1 January 1981.
· They have 5-15 years of recognized achievements, leadership and outstanding professional work experience.
· They demonstrate a personal commitment to serve society at local and global levels, have an impeccable record in the public eye, good standing in their community, great self-awareness and a desire to learn.
· Candidates from the business sector must be responsible for the full operation of a corporation or division and must hold one of the following titles (or equivalent): President, chair of the board, chief executive officer, managing director, managing partner or publisher.
· Companies, organizations and entities can only nominate one candidate from their qualifying company every two years.
· If the company is a member or partner of the World Economic Forum, the candidate requires the approval of the chief executive or chair of the board of the respective company.
· Self-nominations are not accepted.
31 May 2019
Close of nomination period.
Upon completion of the nomination period, nominated candidates may be invited to submit a short application and will be notified in the weeks following their nomination.
The World Economic Forum shortlists candidates for further review.
Shortlisted candidates are invited to interview with members of the Young Global Leaders Advisory Group.
The selection committee reviews the top candidates and selects 100 to be honoured as Young Global Leaders.
Successful candidates are informed of their selection as a Young Global Leaders.*
A press announcement is released for the new class of Young Global Leaders.
* Due to the large number of nominations received, the Forum of Young Global Leaders only contacts successful candidates. Some candidates may be contacted as part of the due diligence process.
For More Information: