Deadline: February 1, 2021
Are you a young Nigerian with skills in Content Editing, UI/UX Design, or Front-end Web Development? Apply now for a position at Ennovate Lab!
Ennovate Lab is a digitally-powered, social enterprise focused on re-engineering African communities as thriving innovation hubs for young African talents. They aspire to leverage tech excellence for capacity building, create transgenerational wealth across ecosystems, and to sustain the Ubuntu culture as their world view towards rapid socio-economic progress.
They are looking for motivated individuals to join their team:
- Content Editor: They need a detail-oriented, vast, and creative individual to work with their content team, in creating engaging content. An Editor will also work at every point in their processes, where important documents need to be sent out to the general public.
- UI/UX Designer: As a UI/UX Designer, your job will be designing and implementing exceptional user experiences when the users are interacting with a digital tool. You will work closely with their marketing team, software team, and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all their digital platforms and projects. Hence, you will be expected to have a strong ability to translate requirements to design.
- Junior Developer: They are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have vast knowledge and a good researcher.
- Must have good people and leadership skills.
- Must have good writing and grammar skills.
- Must have worked in a similar role for at least one year.
- Must be a creative and a critical thinker.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD).
- Strong analytical skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and Balsamiq).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software.
- Experience with creating strong visual brand identity and strategy.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Excellent Critical and Problem-solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3. (CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Tailwind, or Bulma. Also, CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS)
- Proficient understanding of the RESTful API paradigm and asynchronous request handling.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as git, mercurial.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
Click on the job you wish to apply for:
For more opportunities like this, visit our Hot Jobs Page.