Due Date: April 30, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the 4th IUCN Red List of Ecosystems Picture Contest 2019 You are welcomed to share your story on environments and reveal your extremely own location in nature.
Catch the essence of the one location or occasion in nature that has actually left you with a lasting impression since of its charm, power or originality and share your pictures of any community, either devoid of human intervention or modified by it. Photos might be sent having a clear relation to the style My Location in Nature, and 2 methods: Private Picture and Series of Photos
- The finalist pictures will be shown at The IUCN World Preservation Congress, to be kept in 2020 in Marseille;-LRB- *****************).
- The gaining pictures will be released online on the IUCN Red List of Environments site and social networks, along with in advertising printed products at IUCNs sole discretion;-LRB- *****************).
- Extra rewards will be revealed if and as they appear.
- Open to all professional photographers and striving professional photographers worldwide.
- Thoroughly checked out the Authorities Guidelines
- Select the pictures you wish to send for the methods of your choice (you might send pictures in both methods)
- Collect all the needed info for each of your pictures, consisting of Title, Description, Nation, Place and Date
- Select the pictures having a clear relation to the style My Location in Nature( File format: JPG or PNG).
- Submit the Online Picture Submission Kind no behind April 30, 2019.
- Photos sent by Minors need to be accompanied by signed adult permission from the Authorized Agent in order to be thought about.
If you can not sign up with Google, please summarize your info in this stand out spreadsheet and send it with your photo/s to [email protected] They require this info for each of your entries individually, please send out different emails in case you are sending a number of pictures.
For more details, check out 4th IUCN Red List of Ecosystems Picture Contest 2019