Due Date: August 2, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the 8th UNESCO-APEID Fulfilling on Entrepreneurship Education The 8th UNESCO-APEID Fulfilling on Entrepreneurship Education, Entrepreneurship Education for the fourth Industrial Transformation, to be hung on October 9-11, 2019 in Hangzhou, China, will talk about how entrepreneurship education can gear up trainees with pertinent understanding, abilities and abilities in preparation for the fourth Industrial Transformation, and check out collaborations to help with the digital change of entrepreneurship education in the area.
In cooperation with the Chinese National Commission for UNESCO and Zhejiang University, supported by UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurial Education at Zhejiang University and UNESCO EE-Net National Chapter in China, UNESCO Bangkok is assembling the conference to help with the digital change of entrepreneurship education in the area.
The particular goals of the conference are to:
- Identify prospective effect of the fourth Industrial Transformation on education;-LRB- ***************).
- Talk about entrepreneurship education reactions to satisfy the needs of the fourth Industrial Transformation;-LRB- ***************).
- Share excellent practices of entrepreneurship education in preparing youth for the fourth Industrial Transformation; and
- Check out collaborations and partnerships amongst EE-Net members in satisfying these needs.
The conversations and suggestions from the conference will assist individuals evaluate and upgrade their entrepreneurship education in accordance to their nations’ concerns for the fourth Industrial Transformation, and create collaborations for future cooperation to boost entrepreneurship education to satisfy the SDG 4 and SDG 4.4 targets.
- About 80 global individuals are anticipated to go to the conference. The Chinese hosts will cover regional expenses consisting of lodging (4 nights, signing in on October 8, 2019 and taking a look at on October 12, 2019), sightseeing tour and meals throughout the conference. Individuals will need to cover their own travel expenses to Hangzhou and other expenditures.
- Individuals consist of agents from federal government companies, universities, economic sector, civil society and global companies.
Individuals will be picked based upon their prospective contribution to the goals of the 8th UNESCO-APEID conference along with their dedication to the typical vision and long-lasting objectives.
To find out more, go to UNESCO-APEID