Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
Absa is delighted to announce that we are now accepting applications for 2022 Graduate Talent Program. The Program will be an 18-months rotational and development experience aimed at acquiring and developing future skills as we bring possibilities to life for our successful candidates.
The Program will be an 18-months rotational and development experience aimed at acquiring and developing future skills as we bring possibilities to life for our successful candidates.
The program Career, Learning and Development:
- Multiple rotations across the business
- Best in class learning and career development platforms
- Dare to Lead Program –aims to promote and encourage the right leadership behaviors across all levels of the bank, aligned to our Purpose and Values.
- Support network of mentors and Coaches to facilitate career progression
- A degree in business related field, Statistics, Insurance, Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, Agriculture, or Investment Banking
- Graduated in year 2020 or 2021 with at least a 2nd class upper degree and has the certificate
- Scored at least Grade ‘A-’ (A minus) in mean grade and in Math’s, and English in KCSE or its equivalent
- Have a professional certification or qualification
- Should have completed a free Readytowork programme on https://readytowork.absa.africa (Takes about 45 Minutes to complete)
- Is Brave, Passionate, and Ready to bring their possibility to life
- Bold to share their thinking and challenge the status quo
Application and Recruitment Process
To submit your application, Log on to workday, search for the requisition number R-15925506, Graduate Talent Program. The deadline to receive applications is 15th December 2021
- Submit your Online Application and CV via Workday
- Attach your KCSE Certificate, Degree Certificate, professional qualification/ certification or its equivalent
Your application will be reviewed against the targeted requirement in December 2021 and January 2022. You can expect to hear from us during this period.
For More Information: