The Younger Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Skilled Fellows Program (YSEALI PFP) in Financial Empowerment is now accepting functions for the Fall 2019 cohort!
They invite younger leaders from Southeast Asia to return to the U.S. for a six-week fully-funded skilled fellowship. Broaden your skilled experience and broaden your community by working at an individually tailor-made placement workplace and residing with an American host household.
Software for the YSEALI PFP Financial Empowerment Cohort is open to residents of Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
1. 25-35 years outdated;
2. Converse fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite;
3. Inquisitive about taking part in a reciprocal program for People coming to your nation.
4. Have not less than two years of related work expertise and be at present employed;
5. Have demonstrated management and collaborative abilities.
6. Be an expert match for the PFP theme that your nation participates in.
Learn extra in http://professionalfellows.americancouncils.org/#intro ,
apply to http://ais.americancouncils.org/pfp
YSEALI PROFESSIONAL FELLOWS PROGRAM
October 15 – November 23, 2019 || United States
Deadline: April 1, 2019