Deadline: March 5, 2021
Applications are now open for the Academic Hive Research Bootcamp 2.0 taking place online form March 8 – 19, 2021. This second edition provides an excellent opportunity to develop in-depth research knowledge and skills for a successful research career plus a $100 publishing grant award.
Academic Hive Research Bootcamp is a 2-week intensive training for scholars to develop in-depth knowledge and skills for research. The agenda covers proposal writing, data analytics and publication hacks aimed at preparing and positioning you as a research leader in your institution/organization.
The AH Research Bootcamp is designed to enhance the capacity of young scholars and researchers with deep understanding of modern research practices and how to apply them. Participants will be exposed to a range of research methods, software and resources. At the end of the training, participants will be set to publish their originally-developed research ideas and will be better equipped for a problem-solving career.
This program will help you learn how to:
- Write – Master the art of research writing and how to apply various modern scientific methods compelling enough to win that grant or scholarship
- Analyze – Analyze both quantitative and qualitative data using a variety of statistical techniques and analytical softwares
- Publish – Articulate your finding, publish in high impact factor journals and other reputable outlets
Acquire research-based skill building in a supportive setting surrounded by like-minded associates with fun and tailored activities.
- Get help with all stages of your research, from developing a topic to preparing for a viva/presentation.
- Get one-on-one professional support based on your specific research requirements
- Receive coaching, mentoring and collaborate with seasoned researchers within academia and industry.
- Get access to a global network of research professionals
- Access to customizable research and data analysis templates
- Get a database of high-impact open-access journals
- Access to research grant opportunities and funded-research positions
- Receive an internationally-recognized certificate of participation
This program is for:
- Higher education/research students interested in aceing their thesis or dissertation
- Early-career researchers in any location
- Research supervisors willing to learn modern research techniques
- Anyone seeking to do quality inter and multidisciplinary research
- Anyone interested in fact-based (data-driven) decision-making
- Anyone interested in Grant-writing and winning
- Scholars interested in getting published in high-impact factor journals
Research like a pro in three steps:
- Step 1: Sign up and register
- Step 2: Complete our 2-week training
- Step 3: Get certified and start publishing
For more information, visit Academic Hive.