Due Date: January 31, 2019
Applications are open for the ACCEL Awards 2019 The awards particularly concentrate on providing African business owners a platform to display their concepts, brand names and companies on a global platform and access to mentorship from leading investor.
The Awards is arranged by the London Service School’s Africa Club in cooperation with the Club Alumni and Corporate Partners consisting of FTSE 100 business, equity capital companies, entrepreneurship incubators and media business. The Africa Club is a student-run club at London Service School. They exist to promote engagement on Africa within the school and with the more comprehensive service neighborhood, either in London, Africa or worldwide. Their members are people who have actually either operated in Africa or have cultural or expert interests in the continent.
- Get Unparalleled International Direct Exposure
- Prominent Brand Name Collaboration
- Global Service Mentoring & Network
- Totally Sponsored Journey to London
- ₤15,000 in Award Prizes
- You require to be an African business owner with a company proposition that has evidence of principle;-LRB- **************).
- Business requires to be Africa focused or caters mostly to the African market.
Each entry will be evaluated by a minimum of 2 judges based upon the following requirements.
- Creativity of concept.
- Is the start-up a brand-new or unique application of existing knowledge/technology/business design to the Africa area in focus?
- High ratings need to be offered to start-ups that are not clones of popular service designs currently existing within the African area
- Strength of service case.
- Is the creator able to articulate a strong service case consisting of target audience, discomfort points and how the start-up is separated?
- Does the start-up have clear earnings designs and course method to success?
- High ratings need to be offered to those applications that show clear service strategy to attaining a rewarding service
- Level of item advancement.
- Is the item or concept well established and all set for financial investment chances?
- Do they have innovation patents, rights, brand name ownerships or collaborations currently in location?
- Is the item currently in the market?
- High ratings need to be offered to those applications that show well established services or products that are currently on sale
- Level of service chance or effect.
- What is the level of prospective social effect of the concept in Africa?
- What is the prospective size of the marketplace share and success
- High ratings need to be offered to those applications that show scalable social effect
- Group’s capability to perform the concept and other Intangibles.
- Does the group have the ideal mix of enthusiasm? insight? experience? certifications?
- Do secondary elements of the application reinforce the probability of success e.g. creator’s story?
- High ratings need to be offered to those applications that show enthusiastic groups with substantial know-how in the pertinent service sector
For more details, see ACCEL Awards