Application Due Date: October 7, 2018, 23: 59: 59 SAST
Africa’s Leading 30 Tech Start-ups is an effort by Accenture to recognize the leading tech start-ups on the continent.
Accenture are trying to find those start-ups established by Africans, that are fixing issues in company, federal government and civil society. Our company believe in promoting start-ups, speeding up digital change, driving development and assisting to open Africa’s abundance for all!
Entries will be adjudicated by a varied panel consisting of: academics, business sector professionals and agents from the development environment. Study findings will lead to a research study determining success elements for African start-ups.
• Be an * African start-up, established by an African
• Demonstrate development
• Be a signed up company
• Be less than 9 years of ages
Accenture is trying to find start-ups:
• That are closing substantial market spaces
• Whose core companies show development
• That show rapid development
• Whose service or products are unconstrained by location
• The tech item need to be market verified and a minimum of have consumers
• The tech item need to be piloted
• Start-ups can be pre or post revenue
Internationally, brand-new environments of varied gamers are forming to resolve social and company issues. A few of the most essential gamers in these environments are disruptive brand-new digital and specialised innovation option suppliers– they use more affordable and quicker advancement times, ingenious product or services, and brand-new courses to market.
As a Firestarter, you will:
• Sign up with the worldwide Accenture Open Development network, subscription to this network permits your tech item to be thought about for other chances around the world through Accenture.
• Gain media direct exposure as one of Africa’s Leading 30 Tech Start-ups.
• Take Part In an Accenture led business market gain access to week in Johannesburg, where you will be exposed to pitching strategies, customer co-creation sessions and speed dates.
• Be welcomed to Accenture led customer workshops to co-create and pitch with Accenture’s job groups.
• Have the chance to house your tech development in the Accenture Liquid Studio in Johannesburg, where we host several business workshops weekly.
• Network with corporates and essential stakeholders in the entrepreneurial environment at the special awards supper in Johannesburg February 2019.
For More Details: