Due Date: November 4, 2018
Applications are open for young Kenyan movie music authors, computer game music authors and sound designers to request a summer season school that will happen in Hamburg, Germany, in between 9 and 18 August2019 The effective prospect will get to participate in different masterclasses, workshops, online forums and unique occasions while connecting with global movie authors and market experts.
The scholarship is enabled by Media Noise Hamburg, in collaboration with ACCES2018 Speakers who are currently validated for Media Noise Hamburg 2019 consist of Randy Thom ( Armageddon Now, Return of the Jedi, The War of the Worlds), Glenn Kiser ( Avatar, The Incredibles, Pirates of the Caribbean), Sue Harding ( Quantum of Solace, In Bruges, I, Daniel Blake) and Adam Mendez ( Florence Foster Jenkins, Exodus: Gods and Kings, Jason Bourne).
The winner of the scholarship will be revealed at the 2018 Music In Africa Conference for Collaborations, Exchange and Showcases ( ACCES) in Nairobi, Kenya, beginning 15 November, where Media Noise Hamburg speaker Stephan Eicke will perform a workshop focused on music manufacturers who are seeking to use the movie market. The session will likewise cover the essentials of sound style and music for the video gaming market.
- A scholarship to Media Noise Hamburg 2019 (9 to 18 August 2019)
- Complimentary option of any masterclass, workshop, online forum or unique occasion at Media Noise Hamburg 2019.
- Flights (economy), lodging and a daily.
Applicants require to:
- Be Kenyan nationals
- Exist at ACCES 2018 (register to be at the conference here free of charge)
- Be under 30 years of ages
- Have experience in music structure
- Have an interest in sound design/film music composition/video video game music structure
- Have a legitimate passport
Applicants will require to send the following to be thought about for the scholarship:
- Bio detailing previous work and interests
- Music In Africa profile (with extracts of your work such as video and audio)
For additional information, go to ACCES Scholarship