Application Deadline: unspecified
- Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
- Are uncertain about the future
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.