Application Deadline: November 7th, 2021
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
• Organizations must work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
• Organizations applying for this grant should be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than. TWO years( 24 months).
• Must be legally registered as a nonprofit organization.(GTE/LTD). However, if you are applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
• It is required that you show a strong governance structure. Kindly note that the details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
• You will be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
• The organization applying is required to have a minimum staff strength of 3 part time/full time paid Individuals.
• Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
• Program/Initiative must be implemented in within Africa;
• Program must be innovative and impact driven
The application process will take Six (6) – Eight (8) weeks
• The Foundation only recognizes communication in English. All applications and further correspondences must be communicated only in English.
• All applications will be made via the online application portal.
• Please ensure that you have a strong internet connection to fill in the application online.
• Ensure that you answer all compulsory sections.
• Ensure that you review your information carefully as required before submitting the form.
• The duration of the proposed program must be within a maximum of 12 months
• The Foundation reserves the right to disqualify applications that fall short of the required evaluation criteria
• Any conflict of interest should be declared at the application stage
• Kindly ensure that you submit an active email address while completing the application form
• The Call for Application portal will open 13th October 2022 and close 7th of November 2022 11:59 pm (WAT)
Only organizations whose applications are successful will be contacted to submit full proposals.
For More Information: