Due Date: February 15, 2019
Apply now for the Acumen-Unilever Social Development Difficulty on Plastics 2019– Social Business Incubator The Social Business Incubator is a chance for early-stage business owners and SMEs to deepen their understanding of the locations for development and collaboration around plastic waste decrease, improve their organisation designs, and complete for seed financing and skilled assistance for their services.
In the seven-week Social Business Incubator, you will resolve Acumen’s Service Designs for Social Effect curriculum individually, and take part in online workplace hour sessions with specialists from Unilever.
What will you do?
- Find out about the difficulty of plastic waste and chances for ingenious services
- Evaluation case research studies of social business that are gathering, arranging, or processing plastic waste, while enhancing the well-being of individuals residing in hardship
- Total Acumen’s Service Designs for Social Effect curriculum to improve your own organisation design for plastic waste
- Participate in online workplace hour sessions to acquire insights and feedback from technical specialists at Unilever
- Send your Service Design Canvas and a pitch deck for a possibility to win seed financing and training calls from Unilever
- A minimum of 3 winning groups will get approximately $25,000 in seed financing and a series of training calls with technical specialists from Unilever.
- Open to early phase or aiming social business owners who wish to establish brand-new organisation designs for handling plastic waste, especially in Brazil, India, and South Africa.
For more details, check out Acumen-Unilever Social Development Difficulty