Due Date: September 27, 2019
Applications are open for the Adobe Research Study Fellowship 2020 The Adobe Research study Fellowship acknowledges exceptional college student throughout the world performing remarkable research study in locations of computer technology essential to Adobe.
This year, they will be granting fellowships to finish trainees operating in the locations of computer system graphics, computer system vision, human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programs languages.
At Adobe Research study they produce ingenious innovations for their software to much better serve customers, imaginative experts, designers, and business. They unite the most intelligent, most driven individuals they can discover, and they enable them the liberty to support their intellectual interest, while supplying them with the essential resources, assistance and liberty to form their concepts into concrete outcomes.
The Adobe Research study Fellowship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid as soon as
- An Innovative Cloud subscription membership for one year
- An Adobe Research study coach
- A chance to interview for an internship at Adobe
- Candidate should be signed up as a full-time college student at a university;-LRB- ***************).
- Stay an active, full-time trainee in a PhD program for the complete period of 2020 or surrender the award;-LRB- ***************).
- Can not have a close relative working for Adobe Research study.
A committee of Adobe scientists will be examining all candidates and will select the receivers at their discretion. Receivers are picked based upon their research study (imaginative, impactful, essential, and practical in scope), how their work would add to Adobe, their technical abilities (capability to construct complicated computer system programs), and their individual abilities (analytical capability, interaction, management, organizational abilities, capability to operate in groups). Trainees might be welcomed for phone interviews following the preliminary evaluation.
Applications should consist of:
- A research study summary making up 2 pages of text and figures not consisting of citations. A minimum of half a page ought to highlight how the trainee’s research study might add to Adobe.
- 3 recommendation letters from those knowledgeable about the trainees work. One letter ought to originate from the trainee’s consultant.
- A CV.
- A records of present and previous scholastic records both undergraduate and graduate.