Application Due Date: September 27 th, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time
Here at Adobe Research Study we produce ingenious innovations for our software to much better serve customers, imaginative experts, designers, and business. We unite the most intelligent, most driven individuals we can discover, and we provide the liberty to support their intellectual interest, while offering them the required resources and assistance to form their concepts into concrete outcomes.
One part of developing the very best items is bringing a varied group of individuals together. To bring more gender variety to the innovation market, we are happy to welcome applications to the Adobe Research Study Women-in-Technology Scholarship. The Adobe Research study Women-in-Technology Scholarship acknowledges impressive undergrad and masters female trainees throughout the world who are studying computer technology.
In order to be qualified for the 2020 Adobe Research Study.
Women-in-Technology Scholarship, candidates should fulfill all of the.
- Be a female trainee presently registered as an undergraduate (second year.
or above) or masters trainee at a university for the 2019-2020 scholastic.
year. Very first year undergraduate trainees are not qualified. Trainees.
should have finished a minimum of one year of university education.
- Intend to be registered as a full-time undergraduate or masters trainee at a university for the 2020-2021 scholastic year.
- Be learning computer technology, computer system engineering, or a carefully associated technical field.
- Keep a strong scholastic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research study.
Applications should consist of:
- A resume
- Academic records from your existing and/or previous organization
- 3 referrals (our online application system will ask for letters from your referrals through e-mail)
- Responses to approximately 4 essay concerns, which will be readily available when we begin accepting applications
- An optional 60- 2nd video or multimedia submission explaining your dream profession.
If you have concerns, please e-mail [email protected]
The Adobe Research study Women-in-Technology Scholarship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid as soon as.
- An Innovative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research study coach.
- A chance to interview for an internship at Adobe.
The due date for sending a finished Women-in-Technology application is September 27 th, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time. A.
committee of Adobe scientists will examine all candidates and choose.
the winners at their discretion. Receivers are picked based upon their.
scholastic record, an individual declaration, and 3 letters of referral.
Trainees might be welcomed for phone interviews following the preliminary.
Scholarship receivers will be revealed by November 20, 2019.
To Find Out More: