Deadline: September 28, 2018
Applications are open for the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2019. Through the scholarship, Adobe aims to bring more gender diversity to the technology industry. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate and masters female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
At Adobe Research they create innovative technologies for their software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven people they can find, and they give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once;
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year;
- An Adobe Research mentor;
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- Applicant must be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year;
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year;
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field;
- Maintain a strong academic record;
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (the online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when they start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
For more information, visitAdobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship.