Application Due Date: 5.00 pm on Friday, 30 November 2018.
The Africa Agri-Food Advancement Program (AADP) is a joint effort in between the Department of Farming, Food and the Marine and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The Goal of the AADP is to establish collaborations in between the Irish Agri-Food Sector and African nations to support sustainable development of the regional food market, construct markets for regional fruit and vegetables and assistance shared trade in between Ireland and Africa.
- The partners included should consist of one Irish signed up agri food business and one regional industrial entity in Africa;-LRB- *****************).
- All suggested tasks should be industrial in nature and focus. Financing will just be granted to Irish signed up agri food business.
- AADP financing depends on an optimum of EUR250,00 0 per business for a complete job or EUR100,00 0 for an expediency research study.
- AADP financing will not go beyond 50% of the expenses of the job;-LRB- *****************).
- The funds contributed by the Irish authorized agri food business should not make up financing gotten from any other Irish Public moneying source.
- If a candidate business was formerly effective in getting AADP financing, it needs to discuss plainly (in the application) the brand-new job goals/outcomes and how they vary from those in the preliminary financing round.
- If a candidate business proposes to carry out an expediency research study, it needs to consist of a list of ‘prospective’ partners with the application.
- Projects will be supported in the list below nations– Botswana, Cóte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia;.
- Financing from the AADP should produce additionality and not change existing financing;-LRB- *****************).
- Effective AADP financing candidates will be motivated to engage with Irish NGOs where possible on different elements of the tasks i.e. Mechanical and Engineering, Job style, and so on
Assessment Requirements– Complete Job
- Sustainable Advancement Effect (Economic, Social and Environmental)
- Intervention reasoning and industrial practicality
- Business experience and know-how
- Job Tracking and Assessment
- Analysis of threat, context and possible externalities
The types should be finished by the Irish candidate business and sent to email@example.com The closing date for the invoice of applications is 5.00 pm on Friday, 30 November 2018.
For More Details: