Application Due Date: August second 2019
The Africa Agri-Food Advancement Program (AADP) is a joint effort in between the Department of Farming, Food and the Marine and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The Goal of the AADP is to establish collaborations in between the.
Irish Agri-Food Sector and African nations to support sustainable.
development of the regional food market, develop markets for regional fruit and vegetables and.
assistance shared trade in between Ireland and Africa.
Eligibility Requirements for all applications
- The partners included should consist of one Irish signed up agri food business and one regional industrial entity in Africa;-LRB- **************).
- All suggested tasks should be industrial in nature and focus and should add to sustainable advancement of the food system within the African nation( s) chosen. Financing will just be granted to Irish signed up agri food business.
- AADP financing depends on an optimum of EUR250,000 per business for a complete task or EUR100,000 for an expediency research study.
- AADP financing will not surpass 50% of the expenses of the task;-LRB- **************).
- Business should state all other financing offered any other Irish or EU Public moneying source to be utilized as funds contributed by the Irish signed up business
- If a candidate business proposes to carry out an expediency research study, it must consist of a list of ‘prospective’ partners with the application.
- Projects will be supported in the list below nations– Botswana, Cóte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia;
- Financing from the AADP should produce additionality and not change existing financing;-LRB- **************).
- Effective AADP financing candidates will be motivated to engage with Irish NGOs where possible on different elements of the tasks i.e. Mechanical and Engineering, Job style, and so on
Assessment Requirements– Expediency Research Study
- Possibility of industrial practicality and Sustainable Advancement effect
- Quality of proof validating the research study
- Research study approach, consisting of tracking and assessment activities
- Business experience and competence
- Analysis of threat, context and possible externalities
It is meant that any financial investment by the AADP will be catalytic.
assistance with co-funding from the economic sector. The fund is developed to.
utilize higher competence, experience and financial investment from the Irish.
agri-food sector and tasks ought to show outcomes with a.
long-lasting developmental effect that will eventually cause sustainable.
advantages through financial investment by the economic sector.
Irish agri-food competence is exceptionally extensive and examples of ideal AADP tasks consist of:
- Company advancement
- Production system
- Innovation Transfer
- R & D
- Job Management
Applications– Complete Job(doc 88 Kb) are now being accepted through this application just.
Applications– Expediency Research Study(doc 86 Kb) are now being accepted through this application just.
The kinds should be finished by the Irish candidate business and sent to [email protected] The closing date for the invoice of applications is 5.00 pm on Friday, 2 nd August 2019
To Find Out More: