Application Due Date: September 23, 2019
Every year, Africa Effort for Governance (AIG) will money 5 scholarships for impressive people from West Africa to pursue the Master of Public law degree at the Blavatnik School of Federal Government, University of Oxford.
AIG Scholars will be anticipated, upon graduation, to go back to their house nation and use their knowing experience as modification representatives in their nation’s public sector.
The AIG Scholarships are targeted at graduates in between the ages of25
and 35 with strong intellectual ability, impressive scholastic.
accomplishments, management abilities and an enthusiasm to add to the.
advancement of Africa’s public sector.
To be qualified for factor to consider for the award of an AIG Scholarship, you need to:
- Be a resident of Nigeria or Ghana
- Be in between the ages of 25 and 35 years (need to not be 36 years of ages by December 31, 2019)
- Have a first-rate or second-class upper bachelor’s degree with honours (or comparable worldwide certifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For candidates with a degree from the U.S.A., the minimum GPA looked for is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be ideally leading 10% of finishing class (Very first, 2nd or Master’s Degree)– proof to be supplied
- Supply proof of game-changing management and resultant effect
- Program abilities and interests beyond academics (proof to be supplied)
The AIG Scholarships are completely moneyed covering charges, lodging and living costs, does not cover travel or visa costs nevertheless.
Please keep in mind that:
- Academic difference and management capacity are crucial concerns for choice.
- When it comes to prospects with second-class upper certifications, a.
Master’s, 2nd degree or appropriate expert certification will be.
- Just candidates shortlisted for the next phase of the choice.
procedure will be gotten in touch with and any questions concerning private.
application status are strictly forbidden.
- Applications sent out through post or personally are NOT appropriate.
- Prospects who become finalists in the Africa Effort for.
Governance (AIG) choice procedure will be anticipated to use straight to.
the Blavatnik School of Federal Government, University of Oxford, for.
admissions. Finalists who are used admission to the Master of Public.
Policy will be thought about by the School in the last choice of AIG.
To Find Out More: