Application Due Date: 13 th May 2019
The Africa Women Development & Entrepreneurship Online Forum (AWIEF) is hosting its 3rd Development Accelerator Program, sponsored by Nedbank.
is searching for enthusiastic, ingenious and dedicated growth-stage South.
African ladies business owners, who are looking for assistance to grow and scale.
The AWIEF Development Accelerator Program 2019 is a distinct capability structure program concentrated on establishing monetary and entrepreneurship abilities to help South African ladies business owners with access to financing and markets.
The program will run for 3 months and culminate at the 2019 AWIEF Conference, Exhibit and Awards occasion happening on 29– 30 October 2019 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
Pitch n Grow Competitors: 8 Effective business owners will have the chance to pitch their company to an audience of financiers, magnate and business decision-makers at the 2019 AWIEF Conference.
Service Linkages and Financial Investment Preparedness
Gain Access To.
to financing is the most pointed out difficulty to the development of women-owned.
organisations in Africa. Bankability and financial investment preparedness are significant.
obstacles to bring in company financing.
This is a.
3 month program created to support individuals with business.
modelling and development technique needed to scale their business,.
end up being financial investment all set and establish entrepreneurial management. The.
program will cover:
- Monetary modelling
- Target audience, competitive landscape and worth proposal
- Style structure thinking
- Access to financing
- Access to markets
- Development technique
- Funding for scale
- Pitch training
Organisations should be:
- in a post-revenue stage;-LRB- ****************).
- scalable and ingenious endeavors;-LRB- ****************).
- in operation for not less than 3 years;-LRB- ****************).
- owned or led by enthusiastic and dedicated ladies business owners; and
- looking for financial investment or financing to grow
Commences in July 2019 and culminates at the Pitch n Grow session at.
the AWIEF Conference and Awards on 29 and 30 October 2019
- Area: Cape Town/Johannesburg/Durban
- Involvement is complimentary
- Training: 3 x 2-3 day sessions in July, August and September 2019
To Find Out More: