Due Date: July 28, 2019
Applications are open for the African Females Management Fund (AWLF) Program for Women Fund Supervisors 2019 AWLF is an ingenious effect mutual fund which intends to speed up the development of women-owned and ran funds and business throughout Africa.
The African Females Management Fund (AWLF) is developed by the Economic Commission for Africa under the management of the Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations and the Chairperson of the African Union, with assistance from: UN-Women; the Workplace of the Unique Envoy on Females, Peace and Security of the African Union Commission and the African Women Management Network.
AWLF has 3 programs: the Emerging Supervisor Seed Capital program, Fund of Funds programs and Co-Investment programs The African Females Management Fund will deal with and assistance women-owned and run fund management business, along with women-focused effect funds. To do this, the Fund is investing capital and technical support funding using an innovation platform that handles the recognition, capability structure, mentorship, assistance, and financial investment into females financiers & business owners at scale.
The program is open to
- Females fund supervisors, with a performance history looking for to raise a fund
- Females experts operating in existing funds, banks, NGOs, incubators, accelerators, multilaterals, corporates and different public and economic sector bodies
- Females who have actually finished with degrees in financing, service or other associated locations
- Females business owners who have a mutual understanding of venture-backed financial investments
- Females angel financiers who have actually had experience in buying little and medium business (SMEs) or early phase organisations
For additional information, check out AWLF