Due Date: December 18, 2018
African Ladies Entrepreneurship Cooperative (AWEC) is now accepting applications for its 2nd accomplice. AWEC is an unique, high-touch service and management knowing program that runs for 12 months. AWEC concentrates on used knowing and collective experiences to guarantee instant service effect and the development of a pan-African network of business owners, specialists and allies.
Are you an ambitious or skilled female African business owner thinking about supercharging your management, service and management abilities? Are you looking for an encouraging sisterhood on what is typically a singular entrepreneurial journey? Would you enjoy the chance to grow your network, broaden your abilities, reinforce your brand name, and be mentored by a senior service specialist? Are you happy to devote 4-6 hours a week for the next 12 months to ending up being a more tactical and smart entrepreneur? If so, use to African Ladies Entrepreneurship Cooperative (AWEC).
AWEC is a driver for affecting not simply the specific service or NGO, however whole neighborhoods all throughout the continent. In the program feedback from our existing accomplice, 60% of individuals reported a boost in their level of service management competence and 50% reported a boost in earnings development.
AWEC’s ingenious combined knowing design leverages:
- Live video finding out sessions led by first-rate service and scholastic specialists
- Peer sessions that use brand-new knowings, establish soft abilities, and develop a pan-African peer network
- Course activities– provided through a highly-interactive online finding out platform– that motivate understanding application and cross-cultural cooperation
- Mentoring by senior service experts
- Useful feedback on projects from trainers, teaching assistants, and peers
- Management Tops that occur two times each year in Africa and supply in-person training and networking chances
AWEC welcomes variety and inclusivity. We motivate those who satisfy the following requirements to use:
- Ladies who were born in and do service in any African nation; members of the diaspora are welcome to use, however their service or NGO should have effect on the continent
- Developed business owners who show service clearness OR aiming business owners with clear service principles that they are dedicated to establishing and carrying out throughout our 12- month program
- Those thinking about advancing their service and management abilities, in addition to growing their business and their management abilities
- Self-starters who show enthusiasm, strength, management, cooperation, and compassion
- Efficiency in English, which is the main language the program
- AWEC is open to females business owners operating in any market
Effective individuals assist to develop our neighborhood by contributing their understanding and experience, gaining from others, and utilizing what they discover to continue developing their services and supporting the development of fellow accomplice members’ services
For more details, check out AWEC