Due Date: December 2, 2019
Applications are open for the African Ladies’s Civil service Fellowship 2020 for Masters research study at NYU Wagner The African Women’s Civil service Fellowship, enabled by a contribution from the Oprah Winfrey Structure, broadens the chance for African ladies to effect for civil service in their house nations.
Fellowship receivers dedicate to go back to their particular house nations at the conclusion of the program with the objective of presuming a management position on the continent where they can meaningfully add to the difficulties presently challenging Africa. This fellowship is just offered to degree-seeking trainees. Advanced expert certificate and non-degree programs are not suitable for this fellowship.
- The Fellowship supplies complete tuition, charges, real estate, travel to and from the United States, and a little stipend to cover books and various expenditures.
- Candidate must be a resident and homeowner in an African nation at the time of application
- Have strong scholastic record
- Demonstrated dedication to civil service
- A NYU Wagner education would considerably boost your capability to have a deep and enduring influence on civil service concerns in your house nation and area
- Appropriate to the following programs:.
- MPA Public & Nonprofit Management & Policy
- MPA Health Policy & Management
- Master of Urban Preparation
- EMPA Civil Service Leaders
Send your Fellowship Application Essay in addition to your online application to NYU Wagner for Fall2020 The Fellowship Application Essay is consisted of in the fellowship area of the online application; there is not a different application. Fellowship candidates need to likewise send the one-minute video essay in the application in order to be thought about.
Other Fellowships to Research Study at NYU Wagner:
To find out more, go to African Ladies’s Civil service Fellowship