Application Due Date: January 07, 2019
The function of Task Pakati, being handled by the African Management Institute (AFLI), as a beneficiary of Ford Structure, is to develop areas and chances where youths can determine synergies and team up, leading to the execution of cumulative programs and activities that drive the African developmental program forward.
This networking and cooperation will mostly be attained on the Task Pakati Digital Platform housed on Work environment by Facebook. In keeping with the overarching style of empowering youths, the task is being led and driven by a Youth Board Of Advisers of 13 young African leaders. Pakati is a Bantu word significance ‘in the center’, “at the centre.” Variations of the word are Pakati/Phakati/Katikati. Task Pakati was therefore branded to show young African leaders at the centre of the African advancement story.
The Chance and What remains in it for You!
Task Pakati is looking for 150 ChangeMakers and 3 ChangeLeads to deal with the youth representation task. This is a terrific chance for you for a variety of factors:
• It offers you the platform to contribute in forming the Africa you desire by utilizing your voice to assist attain youth representation.
• It is a finding out chance to gain from your peers from lots of other African nations who you will team up with on the platform
• It is a platform to widen your point of views on lots of concerns impacting youth and young leaders on the continent.
• It has to do with constructing your individual tradition.
• It has to do with access to an amazing network of other youths and expert networks.
• It’s a chance to get various abilities.
• It has to do with developing your performance history of providing on outcomes.
Choice Requirements for ChangeLeads and ChangeMakers
Preferred prospects are individuals who, by their actions, accomplishments and the worths and concepts by which they perform their affairs, have actually shown they are action-oriented and results-driven leaders.
We are looking for energetic young African leaders who are tired of the status quo and wish to add to making a distinction. They are to be in between the ages of 18 and 40 years of age.
Prospects can originate from any sector of society (company, social business owners or civil society).
A doer who is results-oriented
• Able to dedicate a long time to deal with the task
• Dedicated to serving his/her constituency (stakeholders/cause) and neighborhood ahead of self-gratification.
• Positive, positive with high energy
• Visionary, tactical and forward believing
• Systemic thinker– capability to take in, streamline and direct complicated concepts
Enthusiastic about the advancement of Africa
• Person of an African nation and should be presently residing in Africa.
Extra Requirements for ChangeLeads
The ChangeLeads will be specialists in their particular fields who will have the obligation of assisting the Changemakers and guiding the youth representation task. They will, in turn, report to the Task Advancement Sub-Committee of the Youth Board Of Advisers.
AFLI is looking for 3 ChangeLeads who will interact in a complementary way, with backgrounds in the following locations:
• Task Management
• Understanding and/or experience working with youth engagement in civil liberties and youth rights
How to Use:
Prospects, who want to make an application for the Task Pakati, as either a ChangeLead or as a ChangeMaker, are needed to send a letter of inspiration (max 400 words), their CV and a quick bio. Their experience of participation in socio-economic advancement work, if any, should be laid out.
Prospects are needed to send their application files by e-mail to email@example.com and to cc firstname.lastname@example.org by January 07 th, 2019.
Choice of the effective prospects will be finished by the 21 January2019 Picked prospects will be needed to sign a Dedication Kind prior to signing up with the Task Pakati Digital Platform, Office by Facebook.
For Additional Information:
See the Authorities Website of the AFLI Task Pakati Young Leaders