Application Due Date: April 30 th 2019
The Intra-Africa Academic Movement Plan supports college cooperation in between nations in Africa. The plan intends to promote sustainable advancement and eventually add to hardship decrease by increasing the accessibility of qualified and certified top-level expert workforce in Africa.
The program’s goal is to enhance the abilities and proficiencies of trainees and personnel through improved movement in between African nations. Reinforcing cooperation in between College Institutions (HEIs) in Africa will increase access to quality education and will motivate and allow African trainees to carry out postgraduate research studies in the African continent.
Applicants for all kinds of scholarships need to:
- Be nationals and locals in any of the qualified African nations.
- Have enough understanding of the language of guideline naturally in the host nation.
- Meet the requirements of among the target groups listed below:
Trainees having actually formerly taken advantage of a scholarship under the.
Intra-ACP or the Intra-Africa Academic Movement Plans are NOT.
Target Group 1 (TG1)
- For Master and PhD credit-seeking movement candidates: Trainees.
need to be signed up in among the 5 partner universities: Université.
de Tlemcen (Algeria), University of Cape Coast (Ghana), Kenyatta.
University (Kenya), University of Ibadan (Nigeria), and University of.
KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa).
- For personnel: Personnel should be operating in among the 5 partner
Target Group 2 (TG2)
- For credit-seeking movement candidates: Trainees need to be signed up in any African College Organization.
The Scholarship covers:
Regular monthly subsistence allowance for the whole movement duration
Additional allowance per scholastic year to female trainees (for movement equivalent to or
longer than 2 scholastic years)
Settling in allowance (for trainees just)
Roundtrip flight ticket and visa expenses– for movement equivalent to or longer than 2 scholastic
years, 2 roundtrip tickets will be supplied (organized by the collaborating
organization on behalf of trainees)
Extensive insurance coverage (Health, Mishap and Travel) (organized by the collaborating
organization on behalf of trainees)
Involvement expenses such as tuition costs, registration costs and service charge where
suitable (paid straight to the hosting organizations)
Research study costs for trainees on movement for 10 months or more (based upon real research study
requires and based on a demand sent by the trainees).
- Declaration of the House Organization (partner) with a short description of the candidate’s primary activity(Obligatory for Academic and Administrative Personnel) This.
file should be dated, signed and marked by the organization,.
otherwise it will not be thought about legitimate and the application will be.
right away omitted. The statement must be composed in the language.
of the host University or, in case of selecting a number of host.
Universities, in English, by the accountable individual for the candidates’.
activities/project at the house organization.
- Declaration of assistance from the University of origin ( Obligatory.
for Target Group 1, TG1)- This file should be released by a teacher.
or by the particular scholastic department of the candidate. It should be.
dated, signed and marked by the house organization, otherwise it will not.
be thought about legitimate and the application will be right away omitted.
This file is necessary for all exchange candidates (non-degree.
looking for movement) and employee. Other candidates are recommended to.
include this declaration of assistance however such file is not necessary.
- Declaration released by the house organization verifying the candidate’s registration in the degree course(necessary for Master movement and PhD movement).
- Certificate of language abilities ( necessary for all kinds of scholarships)-.
This file should be dated, signed and marked by the providing.
organization. If the host organization you’re using to needs the.
discussion of a language certificate (eg. French or English), the.
file is necessary. If this file is not submitted, the application.
will be right away omitted from the job without possibility of.
appeal. In other cases when organizations do not need it, it is.
optional (So regarding understand whether the certificate is necessary, please.
examine the scholastic deal in the “Courses” area in the site).
- Statement of Honour from the candidate– This file should be dated and signed(necessary for all kinds of movement and the file is offered in the application for downloading).
- File that particularly shows your real status of handicap (if suitable).
- File that particularly shows your susceptible socio-economic circumstance (if suitable). This.
file should be dated, signed and marked by the providing entity. In.
case you stop working to do so we will rule out you as a prospect in.
especially susceptible socio-economic circumstance.
- Inspiration Letter
- Other files pertinent for the application that you might think about.
After the application due date, initially the regional Academic Examination.
Committee and after that the Consortium Management Group (backing.
suggestions made by the Consortium Choice Committee) will examine.
all got applications. Just total applications will be thought about for choice.
Your application is total if you have actually submitted all the asked for.
documentsand completed the type entirely. The house and host.
universities of the consortium will interact to assess the.
applications based upon the following requirements:
- Academic benefit.
- Inspiration for the movement duration.
- Language abilities.
- Research Study Task (for PhD).
- Research/Teaching/Working Strategy (for scholastic and administrative personnel).
- Scientific Production/Previous experience (for scholastic and administrative personnel).
To Find Out More: