Due Date: March 2, 2019
Applications are open for the African Union Commission (AUC) second Pan-Africa Youth Online Forum 2019 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Online forum is hosted under the style “African Youth Join for Action– Bridging the Space & Connecting to Young Africans.”
The online forum is assembled as part of the launch of the “African Youth Unite for Action– Bridging the Space & Connecting to Young Africans” Task, an interesting brand-new effort of the African Union Chairperson which intends to speed up action on African youth concerns by straight reaching countless young Africans in the 4 crucial locations of Education, Work, Entrepreneurship and Engagement.
The occasion will develop areas for youth to co-create options in these crucial locations which will add to the execution of the effort in the next number of years. This is for that reason to hire devoted, visionary and proactive young Africans with experience and/or know-how in the locations detailed above to sign up with the co-creation sessions and represent the youth friend of the continent in top-level choice making procedures. The Pan African Youth Online forum will be held from April 24-27, 2019 at the African Union Commission Head Office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Individuals are anticipated to participate in an extensive four-day conference to propose convenient options which will straight boost countless youth on the continent. In addition, individuals will go through a 15- hour virtual capability structure in the run-up to the Pan African Youth Online Forum. The program is broadly detailed therefore:
- Capability Structure sessions (15 virtual hours)– One week to the online forum
- Pan African Youth Assembly– Day 1 (under the hashtag of #AfrikaYouthUnite)
- Thematic Co-Creation Top– Day 2 & 3
- Dedication Top by youth advancement stakeholders– Day 4
- Market on finest practices in Africa in the crucial concern youth locations– Days 1– 4
- You will belong to a life-altering engagement of networking, finding out, and developing long-lasting options to youth problems with other young leaders like yourself, and in collaboration with the African Union Commission and its advancement partners. You will meaningfully add to the advancement trajectory of youths on the continent for many years to come.
- Individuals will consist of youth specialists from member states, civil societies and/or youth networks;-LRB- **************).
- Ladies, refugees/displaced individuals, and individuals coping with a special needs are highly motivated to use;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates ought to have experience or know-how in several of the thematic locations;-LRB- **************).
- Be a person of an AU Member State with a legitimate passport;-LRB- **************).
- Be in between the ages of 15-35
- Have capability to interact in several of the AU authorities languages (English, French, Portuguese, and Arabic)
- Be enthusiastic about Africa’s advancement and have actually taken actions to add to attain the Africa We Desired;-LRB- **************).
- Be dedicated to long-lasting engagement to drive the effort in your own areas
For additional information, go to Pan Africa Youth Online Forum