Due Date: April 30, 2019
Submissions are welcomed for the Innovating Education in Africa Exposition2019 African innovators are welcomed to send their appropriate ICT based education developments that are being effectively used in African education systems. The innovator might be a specific or a company, consisting of federal government, non-government and for-profit firms.
The function of the occasion is to reveal case technical and social developments in education and training throughout Africa, with the primary goal of developing a multisectoral platform for experience sharing on appropriate developments that offer services to education obstacles in Africa. The occasion is likewise targeted at raising the exposure of education innovators and ingenious practices so that they can be supported, upscaled, reproduced or more established.
ICT in Education Innovations Style: Utilizing the Capability of ICT to guarantee Addition, Quality and Effect in Education and Training in Africa.
The picked developments will benefit as follows:
- Discussion of their developments at the Innovating Education in Africa Exposition 2019.
- Financing assistance to take part in the occasion.
- An opportunity to get the AU Education Development Reward.
- Publication of the developments in the Africa Education Innovations Handbook 2019.
- Subscription of the Africa Education Innovators Network (AEIN)
- Certificate of acknowledgment for Development
The arranging committee of the Innovating Education in Africa Exposition for that reason welcomes submissions that fulfill the following requirements:
- The Development need to remain in making use of Info and Interaction Innovation (ICT) in Education;-LRB- ************).
- You need to not have actually been formerly granted the AU Education Development Reward;-LRB- ************).
- The specific sending on his/her own behalf or on behalf of a company need to be a person of an AU Member State;-LRB- ************).
- The submission need to be made by the initial author or designer of the development; or a personnel of the organisation that established the development;-LRB- ************).
- The development need to have shown effect, with capacity for broad dissemination in Africa;-LRB- ************).
- The specific or company sending need to grant having their development publicised throughout the continent for functions of duplication;-LRB- ************).
- Each specific or company need to send just one development.
- Submissions need to be made online, in English or French languages just
- Submissions need to be either an useful development, or a scholastic paper. The submission should be arranged as follows:.
- A. For Practical Developments: Offer a summary description of the development, specifying the issue it deals with, the special results that have actually been accomplished, and the possibility of increasing the size of the scale of operation. Describe briefly how the development can be up-scaled, reproduced and sustained. Utilize an optimum of 500 words. The Development should not have actually been sent for the African Union’s Innovating Education in Africa Exposition prior to.
- B. For Academic Documents: Documents must provide initial quality research study with the capacity for useful application. Send a concise Abstract of no greater than 150 words; and a paper with an optimum of 1,000 words consisting of recommendations.
Submissions will be ranked according to their
- Prospective for extensive application
Please send your development in a defined format. Due date for submissions is 30 th April 2019, 23: 59 (GMT +3). Early submissions are motivated.
To learn more, go to African Union