Application Due Date: 20 August 2019, 00: 00 UTC.
AFRINIC is using fellowships for the AFRINIC-31 conference to be kept in Luanda, Angola, on 2-6 December2019 The fellowship is booked for people representing little organisations, universities, and media who are actively associated with Web operations and advancement or ICT policies in their nations. The fellow is anticipated to favorably and actively add to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service area.
To receive the fellowship, you:
- Needs to be a homeowner of an African country
- Do not require to be an AFRINIC member
- Are associated with the Web neighborhood
- Want to report on how this fellowship has actually benefited you/your Organisation/country within a predetermined timespan.
Upon choice, AFRINIC will alert the picked fellows straight and.
enable them twenty (20) days to accept or turn down the deal.
A public statement of the fellowship recipients will be made after approval by the picked prospects.
The fellowship consists of:
- Complete support with round-trip air travel to the conference place
- Hotel lodging for the AFRINIC occasion from the day prior to the starting to the last day of the occasion
If you believe you satisfy the requirements above, please fill in the fellowship application at https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-31/ en/attend/fellowship and send it with inquired prior to 20 August 2019, 00: 00 UTC.
Close of applications:20 August 2019
Alert to picked fellows: 9 September 2019
Due date for approval by granted fellow: 25 September 2019
Last statement and publication of the fellowship list: 2 October 2019
To Find Out More