Application Due Date: 15 March 2019
AFRINIC is using fellowships for the AFRINIC-30 conference to be kept in Kampala, Uganda from 15 June to 21 June2019 The fellowship is scheduled for people representing little organisations, universities, and media who are actively associated with Web operations and advancement or ICT policies in their nations. The fellowis anticipated to favorably and actively add to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service area. To get approved for the fellowship, you:
1) Need to be a citizen of an African country
2) Do not require to be an AFRINIC member
3) Are associated with the Web neighborhood.
4) Want to report on how this fellowship has actually benefited you/your Organisation/country within a predetermined amount of time.
Upon choice, AFRINIC will alert the chosen fellows straight and.
permit them twenty (20) days to accept or turn down the deal. A public.
statement of the fellowship recipients will be made after the.
approval by the chosen prospects.
Please discover hereafter the schedule for the fellowship procedure:
Close of applications:15 March 2019
Alert to chosen fellows: 3 April 2019
Due date for approval by granted fellow: 17 April 2019
Last statement and publication of the fellowship list: 22 April 2019
The fellowship consists of:
1. Complete help with round-trip air travel to the conference place
2. Hotel lodging for the AFRINIC occasion from the day prior to the starting to the last day of the occasion
If you believe you satisfy the requirements above, please fill in the fellowship application at https://bit.ly/AIS-19- AFRINIC-Fellowship-Applicatio-EN and send it with inquired prior to 15 March 2019, 00: 00 UTC.
For More Details: