Application Due Date: December 7th, 2018
The AfriPop Internship Program is developed to take you through 4 weeks of hands on finding out in the research study and trading departments of Afrinvest Securities Limited. Throughout your program, you will be coupled with a coach who offer the needed tutelage and suggestions to empower you to pursue a profession in the financing market.
The best AfriPop Intern:
- remains in his/her penultimate or last year in an organization of greater finding out;-LRB- **************).
- has a palpable enthusiasm for financing;-LRB- **************).
- is a progressive and articulate thinker;-LRB- **************).
- interacts extremely well;-LRB- **************).
- wants to find out; and
- has strong social and social abilities.
- First-hand, useful understanding of trading in the monetary market
- Better research study and analytical abilities
- 1st Location: Internship and N50,000
- second Location: N35,000
- 3rd Location: N25,000
- fourth Location: N20,000
To become our very first AfriPop Intern, you need to go through 3 phases:
a. The Essay Contest: November 22– December 7
- Compose an essay NOT MORE THAN 1,000 words on the subject: The Function of Fintech in Improving Financial Addition in Nigeria
- Usage Times New Roman, font size 11, double line spacing
- Submit PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Friday, December 7, 2018.
- The topic of your email ought to be AfriPop Essay Submission
- The body of the email need to include your name, university, core curriculum and social networks manages.
b. The Elevator Pitch: December 15 -22
c. The Interview: January 14– 18
- This internship program will run in our LAGOS workplace just.
- The AfriPop Intern MUST remain in their penultimate or last year.
- You can just make one entry per submission.
- If you’re shortlisted, you need to be offered for an interview. Just entrants with understandable factors for their unavailability will go through video interviews.
- Afrinvest reserves the rights to evaluate all submissions based upon its selected requirements.
- The winner is accountable for all transport, feeding and lodging logistics throughout the internship.
- The N50,000 reward is to be paid at the end of the internship with the alternative of a money transfer to either a bank or brokerage account.
- Afrinvest reserves the right to utilize images and videos of entrants as advertising products moving forward.
To learn more, please see listed below our contact info:
Titilayo: +234806 4163 665
Ayorinde: +234802 8180 822
For Additional Information: