Due Date: August 15, 2019
The Afrique Créative Program is open for applications. They are searching for 8 cultural and innovative markets (CCI) business owners in Africa to take part in its 2019/2020 incubation program. By supporting and reinforcing the capabilities of picked business owners, Afrique Créative intends to support sustainable development that will bring modification.
Afrique Créative goals to promote the structuring of the cultural and innovative community by improving the advancement, the ability and the networking of business active in this sector. Afrique Créative addresses operators integrating both imagination and entrepreneurship in order to optimize their capacity in regards to task production and financial development.
The program will run for 16 months, from September 2019 to December 2020
The following will be attended to picked business owners:
- Technical support from professionals at both nationwide and worldwide level
- Routine training by coaches
- Connecting with prospective partners and financiers
- A grant to increase the organisation’s development: in between 75,000 and 125,000 euros
- Training to assist raise extra funds
- Open to cultural and innovative organisations from the list below nations:.
- Burkina Faso
To be qualified, prospects should:
be a cultural and/or innovative organisation
- be a personal legal entity( business or non-profit organisation)
- be based in among the following 4 nations: Senegal, Burkina Faso, Morocco or Uganda
have actually existed for a minimum of 2 years
- be lawfully signed up with the qualified nationwide authorities and have legal status in addition to a governance body (board of directors, management committee, and so on)
- fill in the application and supply all the asked for files in French or English (see listed below)
The following are not qualified:
- Person applications
- Public or semi-public organisations (state-owned business, federal government companies, public-sector schools, and so on).
The choice requirements that will be utilized to examine and tape applications are:
- Positioning and contributions to the cultural and innovative sector
- Maturity and management abilities
- Possible of financial design
- Social and ecological effect and contribution to Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs), particularly combination of the gender and youth work measurement
- Significance of the Afrique Créative program and advancement capacity
Interested people can download the standards and the application through the link listed below.
Finalists will be alerted in between 9 and 13 September 2019 and the winners revealed on 23 September 2019.
To learn more, check out Afrique Créative