Due Date: July 3, 2019
Aga Khan University invitesEarly to mid-career reporters and media experts in East Africa at look for the Master of Arts in Digital Journalism2019. The MA in Digital Journalism integrates real-life practice with scholastic rigor to place young and mid-career reporters as leaders in their field.
You will establish the understanding, abilities and expert qualities for success at the greatest levels of your craft. You will likewise deal with world-renowned reporters and scholars as you mix practice, reflection and theory in your coursework.
The program is taught in modern centers and gradually develops proficiency in multiplatform storytelling, professional reporting and editorial management. The conclusion of the program will be a specialist-reporting job and research study thesis. By concentrating on local concerns and making use of regional and worldwide patterns, our graduates will have the imagination, vital thinking and expert abilities needed to lead East Africa’s media in the 21 st century.
- Gain from the very best
- Develop a profession
- Get specific attention you should have
- Research study while you work
- Get brand-new abilities for a brand-new age
- Make a Distinction
Generous scholarships readily available based upon requirement and benefit.
Open to Early to mid-career reporters and media experts in East Africa.
To be thought about for admission, prospects need to satisfy among the following sets of requirements:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited/recognized university, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00(on a four-point scale) or its comparable. In addition, a minimum of 2 years of expert experience in journalism or an associated field is needed.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree (or comparable) from an accredited/recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent will be thought about, supplied the prospect has a minimum of 4 years of expert experience in journalism or an associated field.
In addition, prospects need to show a clear dedication to journalism and its ethical practice, in addition to:
- Shown scholastic and intellectual capability
- Exceptional composed and spoken interaction abilities in English
- Standard computer system literacy, particularly as used to production methods in the media
- Broad understanding of history and existing affairs
- Appropriate work experience as evidenced by a portfolio of work and expert referrals
To find out more, go to Aga Khan University