Application Due Date: June 30 th 2019
The Agricultural Research Study and Development Fellowship for Africa (ARIFA) is the capability advancement element of Online Forum for Agricultural Research Study in Africa (FARA)’s Holistic Empowerment for Livelihoods Program (AID). ARIFA intends to produce a brand-new generation of fit-for-purpose labor force to re-engineer African agri-food sector to supply the modification element for fast farming improvement in the next 10 years, utilizing the Integrated Agricultural Research Study for Advancement (IAR4D) method. Under the program, appropriately certified Africans will be trained in ARIFA- associated universities and centers of Agricultural Research study for Advancement (AR4D) in ARIFA associated nations consisting of, however not restricted to Brazil, China, Cuba, India, Italy and the Netherlands
By this inaugural call, FARA and the International Centre for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Research Studies (CIHEAM-Bari), Italy, welcome applications from appropriately certified and qualified prospects for completely moneyed training at MSc level and Advanced Short Courses in Agricultural Research Study and Development with focus in the following locations:
A. Master of Science (2 years)
- Land and Water Resource Management: Irrigated Farming
- Accuracy Integrated Bug Management for Fruit and Vector Veggies
- Mediterranean Organic Farming
B. Advanced Short Courses (10 weeks)
- Sustainable Advancement of Coastal Neighborhoods
- Development & Youth Entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean Agri-food Sector
- Flight from house nation to CIHEAM-Bari
- Tuition charges waiver or subsidized
- A regular monthly stipend
Some Advantages of being an ARIFA Fellow
- Positioning for Postgraduate research study, MSc and brief training levels in.
distinguished universities and centres of research study in Brazil, China, Cuba,.
India, Italy, Netherlands and so on,
- A development grant at a FARA-supported Development Platform in house nation upon conclusion
- Belonging to the ARIFA alumni to drive Africa’s AR4D in the coming years
|Require applications opens||May 24, 2019|
|Call closes||June 30, 2019|
|Last choice & alert of picked prospects||August 2019|
|Beginning of Brief courses||September 2019|
|Beginning of Msc courses||October 2019|
The call for the inaugural round of ARIFA opens on May 22, 2019 and closes on June 30 th, 2019.
The application procedure will consist of the following actions:
ACTION 1: Inspect your eligibility requirements
All candidates for the present call should fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a person of among the list below nations: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Niger, Kenya, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda
- There is no limitation of age for the brief courses, nevertheless, male prospects looking for MSc Program should be aged 30 years or less and women 35 years or less at the start of the Program.
- Not have citizenship or long-term residency in any nation outside Africa;-LRB- *******************).
- Have actually obtained a minimum education level of a bachelor’s degree from.
an acknowledged university, with a minimum of a 2nd class or its comparable.
in an appropriate field;-LRB- *******************).
- Candidates that show records of engagement and contribution.
to resolving farming issues will have an additional benefit;-LRB- *******************).
- Devote to taking part in an alumni network of FARA IAR4D professionals under FARA Post-fellowship strategy.
ACTION 2: Check Out the ARIFA File
All candidates are needed to thoroughly.
check out the eligibility requirements and the supporting files prior to.
using, which are readily available at www.faraafrica.org
ACTION 3: Application
Applications are made online at www.faraafrica.org
For additional queries send out e-mail to [email protected]
For More Details: